Sunday, August 31, 2008

MERDEKA!!!

MERDEKA!!!
MERDEKA!!!
MERDEKA!!!
Today is National Day,erm....didn't go anywhere,stay at home oni...
I enjoy my time...
GUNBOUND with xueying,kahkit and mankit...
Lost many rounds.....hehehe....Im not very pro in the game lor... =='
Before i post this blog,i viewed tommy's blog,i agree with wat he said in his latest blog...
Well....we already tried our best to perform the fan dance...
Just hope the students and the teachers will like it...
If next time got chance to perform again,I will think the better steps....
But one thing wanna let you guys know,we really practice so hard to make a perfect's performance...
So....everyone must JIA YOU in life....
Try the best in doing everything...


Yesterday I already finished all my performance on August,
So now its time to study already,
Cause the final exam is coming soon....
Hope everyone did well in the next coming exam,
Especially KRK students,
Form juniors,you all have to JIA YOU,don't think that Form2 is same with Form1 so easy the lessons...
Form2 math will make you confuse if you are not pay attention when teacher is teaching...
I knew this cause I gt exp,cause arh,maybe cause of the math teacher,then im not tht focus on what she teaching...hehehe.....
The most important is,ASK IF YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND lol.....
HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS...
Thanks for reading my blog......

No comments: