Friday, August 29, 2008

SAD+ANGRY+DISSAPOINTED

The first performance in school...
Tarian Tradisional Cina...
Celebrate National Day and Penyampaian Anugerah Koko...
Actually we should feel happy,but something was happened...
The majlis start at 5o'clock,but they wasted the time...
The students came out late,teacher also came out late,so the majlis start late...
After the anugerah koko,is our turn to perform...
But then....Teacher xxx suddenly said 'CANCEL' this word to us...
OMG!!!How can this happen??
We cant hide the feeling..
We cried...
We felt dissapointed...
We felt down...
I told myself i cant cry,cause i have more experience on stage compare to my partner,so i must be strong...
But.....I cant tahan already,i cried...
Suddenly....ANGEL came out....
She is Puan Fong...
She told us dun be kecewa,we still got the chance to perform later...
I felt happy + worried that time...
I don't know whether we can dance well....
But finally,we can dance well....but we can do more better,just our mood gt JEJAS!!
I'm very wanna say thank you to my friends...
Cause they sorak,they tepuk tangan for us!!!
I hope got chance to perform again...But i don't hope the same problem will happen again...
And one thing i curious...
The time when im crying,sumone touch my shoulder....
Who is that huh???





No comments: