Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is TUESDAY*10/03/09*

Today is Tuesday,school day...
Today first lesson is Mathematic...
We are very excited 'cause can get Math exam paper from teacher...
Kahjun was the first person who gt the paper....
Teacher said he got 50marks,he became nervous...
Afterward only know have to take the mark times 2 then only get the final result...
The moment i got my paper,i was so sad...
You know why?'cause i cant imagine that i can get that mark...(low marks lo)
I cried la...Then after teacher discuss the Questions,i felt i did careless mistake la!!!aikz....
I must cheer up and study harder in mathematic....
I must cheer up...'Cause in my brain got a msg :
'成果是来自练习和挫折................加油'
I will always remember this msg....and i must cheer up and try harder....

No comments: